Right now... a teeny box full of goods for babyu is on a plane to Africa with our friend, Mike!! Can you believe it?!?! Go here to read how it came to be.
I can't tell you how happy it makes us to know that all the things we picked out, handled and loved will be in babyu's hands next week. After we drove away from dropping off the package yesterday, I started crying. Tears of joy streamed down my face as I thought about what babyu will think when he sees his brother's blond white hair, his daddy's huge smile and his mama's green eyes....what his face will look like when he holds the doggie and notices our smell for the first time....what his sweet little chocolate legs will look like in the cute little shorts o-boy picked out and what his little fingers will look like wrapped around the itty toothbrush.....ohhhhh I can't wait to hold him and love him up close!
we didn't put the ball in because it smelled so bad (toxic!). we didn't want it to stink up memphis (the doggie). not pictured: diaper cream and liquid vitamins.
We also included a couple of photos in the book of babyu but you will have to wait to see those;)
We are so thankful for all of the people on this journey with us...and for the friends who have loved on babyu during the first 14 months of his life and for those that will in the coming days and weeks until we get to *meet* him in person. Yes, I did say days and weeks...we are quite hopeful around here!!
Thank you for blessing us abundantly!
I'm tearing up reading this. What an amazing, amazing blessing!!!
ReplyDeleteAgain, you made me cry. So happy to see this season with you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove that you got to send things with a friend. I can't wait to see how he likes them!
ReplyDelete