"Sometimes I would like to ask God, why He allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world, when He could do something about it... but I'm afraid He might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous

Thursday, April 14, 2011

in case you didn't know....

HE IS OURS.

our sweet babyu is f i n a l l y. OURS.
after 569 DAYS::over a year and a half.

he. is. ours.

OFFICIALLY.

and boy..he might be one of the sweetest things EVER.

his cheeks. his belly. his lips...
....EVERYTHING is just sooooo squishy.

he has some serious squish...he is so lovable..

and so, completely and utterly
WORTH THE WAIT!!!!




can you tell we are in love??!

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and we are so happy that sweet B has a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you guys. Your son is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just AWESOME!!! Praising the Lord! So precious.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU for these photos. I have tears in my eyes. Happy tears. Totally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE RIBBENS FAMILY!!! Chills reading this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures Sara, especially of sweet B with his daddy!!! Love the love those two already have for each other....what a gift! Your FB pic is just precious, your little man in your arms at last!!!! God is good and we are praying for sweet N everyday!!! Give O Boy a big hug from us!

    ReplyDelete