"Sometimes I would like to ask God, why He allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world, when He could do something about it... but I'm afraid He might ask me the same question."
-Anonymous

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

if you are a praying person...

then please PRAY!!!! we are so close to holding our sweet boy!

this thursday could be a huge stepping stone in our journey!! that means wednesday night is go time {that is Thursday in our favorite country!!}

seriously, please pray that everyone who is supposed to would show up and that they would find favor with our liaison....this could be HUGE...we may know when we are going to get our sweet boy!! pray for sooner rather than later...sooner as in FEBRUARY!!!

we are praying for Valentine's Day!!! would you join us??

7 comments:

  1. Joinin with you side by side in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I've been praying for you and while we celebrate the hopeful-soon-to-be arrival (PLEASE GOD!) of babyu, we do grieve with you over the loss of precious Emilyn Karibo. I cried when I read your post. I'm sorry to be sending this via "comment" but I didn't know another way. We are boldly praying from down here in Argentina and sending your family AMOR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from one family in the process of adopting to another, we are praying for your family and babyu! We will boldly ask and believe God for February...HE is good and faithful and His timinig is perfect!

    ReplyDelete