the normal updates were wonderful::
*he can now walk without tripping (oh how i wish i had seen his first steps!)
*he eats well and enjoys all kinds of food (he will fit in perfectly!)
*he responds to aunties when they call him (an answer to prayer as we thought he may have endured some hearing loss!!)
*he knows how to use potty (YES!)
*has gained weight and height (amen!! he is still itty but growing is wonderful!)
this was the hard part to read::
"he likes to play alone sometimes"
and this....
"he likes aunties attention"
and this...
"he is always bullied by the older boys who take away his play items"
these words break this momma's heart.
i am tearing up as i write this because i want to be with him so badly.
i so badly want to protect him. and love him. and hold him..
with all of my being i want to be there.
not here.
but God has said to *stay*
and so i will stay (for now;)
and pray like crazy!
::Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go:: joshua 1:9
I know this is rough............hang in there. The reward is so sweet!
ReplyDeletePraying for your little one!
ReplyDeletei know friend...and we stay and be still for HE is GOD and will triumph over all to prepare the way for our families to be united forever. He loves baby b and will protect him. love u
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is to hear things like that but I wanted to encourage you about the playing alone thing. Of course Baby U's personality could have changed but while I was there he liked to play alone. I think this was definitely more of a choice then not fitting in or being bullied by the other kids. I always saw him as a sensative introvert that just needed his alone time especially in the stimulating environment he is in every day. I'm so excited to here about his walking and responding to calls! Praise God!
ReplyDelete